- “A HUG a day keeps the blues away so HUG someone today and show you care”
- “What you see in an image, Doesn’t show what’s inside.”
- “Always open to self improvement, even so I am who I am, know who I am and comfortable with who I am.”
- “We are more than the sum of our parts”
- My name is Steve and I live in Adelaide, Australia
- After Friendship (not seeking lustful short term pleasure sex)
- Ex Sports Trainer (Injury Treatment & Management, Massage, Instructed Weight Training)
- Not Working (Disabled Allowance)
- Open Minded and Non Judgemental
- Good Sense of Humor, often silly, wacky and flirty
- Laid Back & Down to Earth
- Patience, Understanding & Affectionate
- Naturism (Nudism)
- My Hobby Website
- Sports Medicine
- Collect Gay Theme, Coming of Age, Social Issues and Lifestyle Movies, Short Films & Documentaries
- Arts & Culture (truly admire artistic people)
- No one is normal, ordinary or average, we are all special individuals with our own unique ideas, beliefs and outlooks on life. Just because those ideas and beliefs may differ, that does not mean that we can not all respect one another.
- Trust is a factor, have to trust to a certain level but for the most part trust is earned, which breeds loyalty
- Friendship is the start and basis of a relationship, but does it have to mean everything is about sex? Friendship can be just Friendship.
What Anger’s & Saddens Me:
- Judgemental people
- People wrapped up in their own self-importance
Hopes & Dreams:
- Meet New People, Make New Friendships
- A world where everyone of every nation, stopped fighting each other and instead fight Global Warming, Helping the sick and hungry by abolishing poverty.
- Hold the hope people will be open minded enough to give me a chance, take my hand in friendship.